Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Nothing Else Matters

I didn't love you because I was lonely, far from it
I was at peace in my own world, wrapped in the comfort of solitude
But then you appeared, a bright shooting star across the night sky
Your presence was more than just a spark, it was a blaze that lit up my entire existence

You made me open my eyes again to see the world in vivid color 
To feel life pulsing around me
With you every day is a revelation, a journey into a world I never knew existed
Losing you would be unimaginable, like being plunged back into darkness
It would leave a void so profound I doubt I could ever find my way back

Before you my life felt like a distant memory, a chapter from another book
Nothing else matters as long as I'm with you
You are my soulmate, my partner, my best friend
You fill my heart with joy and love
You inspire me to be a better person
You challenge me to grow and learn
You support me through thick and thin
You are my everything, my reason for living


No comments:

Post a Comment