Saturday, August 3, 2024

ETHERAL LOVE

To ask if I miss her  
Would be like asking the stars if they miss the night,  
Or the Sun if it missed its warmth.  
It's like asking the ocean if it yearns for the rivers that give it life.  
I’ve seen the most beautiful flowers, but they all share the same fragrance.  
I’ve visited the world’s most stunning places,  
But the wind blows the same wherever I go.  

Only in your presence does the wind carry a fragrance unknown,  
A scent whispered only to the flowers when you are near,  
A beauty untold in any other place.  

In every fleeting sunset, where the sky is ablaze with color,  
I search for the warmth that only your gaze can give.  
In the rustling of leaves, the quiet murmur of the earth,  
I listen for the echoes of your laughter,  
That once filled the void in my heart with light.  

I would recognize you in the deepest darkness,  
Where you are mute and I am deaf,  
I would find you in another lifetime,  
In different bodies, in different times.  
And I would love you through it all,  
Until the very last star in the sky fades into oblivion.  

They asked, "Do you love her to death?"  
I said, "Speak her name over my grave,  
And watch how she brings me back to life."  

For in every life, every breath I take,  
Your essence lingers, entwined with mine.  
In dreams, I walk with you along paths untraveled,  
Through gardens that bloom only in the night,  
Where the moonlight casts our shadows,  
Dancing together, as if the universe itself conspired to reunite us.  

Even the stars envy us, they who have witnessed eons,  
Yet never have known a love like ours,  
A love that transcends the boundaries of time and space,  
That weaves through the fabric of existence, unbroken and eternal.  

When the final day dawns, and the world crumbles to dust,  
I will find you, even if all that remains are echoes,  
Echoes of your voice, your touch, your presence,  
Resonating through the corridors of time,  
For our love, our bond, is the heartbeat of the cosmos,  
A rhythm that never fades, never ceases.  

So, do I miss her?  
She is not just missed; she is a part of me,  
An indelible mark on my soul,  
Her absence is felt in every heartbeat,  
In every breath, in every thought.  
Yet she is also here, always here,  
In every star that lights the night,  
In every breeze that caresses my face.  

And I would love her, again and again,  
Through every dawn and every dusk,  
Until the very last star in the sky burns out,  
And the universe itself folds into nothingness.  

For even then, in the void,  
In the silence of the end,  
I will find her,  
And we will begin again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment