Wednesday, January 17, 2024

My Eternal Love

I've seen a million faces, but not one more beautiful than Rome
I've seen twice as many eyes, but only yours felt like home
Yours isn't the only hand I've held, but the only one that felt it fit
I've met so many people, but only you made me love like this

I would have waited 500 more years for you, 1000 years
And if this was all the time we were allowed to have, the wait was worth it
But I'm grateful for every moment, every kiss, every smile
You're the reason for my happiness, the meaning of my life

You're the song in my heart, the melody in my soul
You're the light in my eyes, the warmth in my hold
You're the fire in my veins, the passion in my breath
You're the peace in my mind, the comfort in my chest

You're the one I want to wake up with, the one I want to dream about
You're the one I want to grow old with, the one I can't live without
You're the one who makes me whole, the one who fills my gaps
You're the one who loves me most, the one who has my back

You're my lover, my partner, my friend, my confidant
You're my soulmate, my twin flame, my everything, my all
You're the best thing that ever happened to me, the greatest gift of fate
You're my eternal love, my destiny, my mate

No comments:

Post a Comment